Since I moved to Tel Aviv and began learning Hebrew one month ago:
- I’ve resumed my totally sexy nail biting habit
- My hair, which had just forgiven me for six months in India, is falling out. Again.
- My English vocabulary is becoming increasingly badder and badder.
- I’ve completely retrogressed to my pre-married pre-college housekeeping methods.
- My goodreads account has also, um… regressed.
- I went from working for the world’s largest magazine publisher, to being turned down for a waitressing position… because I wasn’t able to say, “What can I get you?”
However, one month ago my Hebrew was limited to the ability to order a coffee (and not even the way I take my coffee) and now…